Trend Following Trades Chart Trading II (TFT CT II)
The TFT CT II is the base Charting Indicator Package on which the "Core" TFT Method is designed around. It allows Traders to work with all instruments types that NT7 can chart (Futures, Forex and Stocks (as well as Options on Stocks Underlying with Swing Trading Upgrade)).
Regardless of which type of Instruments you choose to Trade, if you follow the Methods path as laid out by TFT, E-mail questions when they arise (not just sit there and find a way to "break" the Method), attend the Training sessions and ASK QUESTIONS, it is our experience that Traders find it difficult to not want to pursue the TFT Method and our Company further.
TFT CT II lifetime members will be able to upgrade to the CT Swing Trading package (allows for trading with Time Bars) and/or the TFT AMA II Day Trading package. All TFT CT II and/or AMA II owners will also have free access to any and all "Standard" Member Training Sessions. E-mail's will be sent out prior to these sessions, with as much notification as possible. Training sessions will attempt to be recorded and placed in the Members area (as long as Murphy isn't in town during the recording process) within 48 hours of the Sessions conclusion.
We don't sell fancy Boxes that look like DVD holders, we don't give "false" hope and we certainly don't even make "divine" implications of our Methods or products ESPECIALLY in reference to the "Holy Grail" or indicators that are "miraculous". If you're looking to turn your computer into a MAC machine with $5000, please keep looking, because it isn't here. Here, hope isn't part of what we teach. Hard work, Rules, dedication to our Edge, education of "Mixed Method Edges", understanding and definition of Risk, evaluation of a Traders learning "progress" of Method understanding and objectives, review of performance once Trading and the mutual understanding of the Traders dedication level towards Trading that he/she has, is what we do.
Be honest with yourself and we'll be honest with you, avoid all of the "Hype" and "To good to be true" sales pitches and remember the old saying, "if it sounds to good to be true, it almost always is".
Are you ready to get started with the next phase of YOUR Trading?
- TFT Chart Trading using NT7 (TFT CT II) for Day Trading of Futures, Forex, Stocks and/or ETF's
- All TFT NT7 price action, momentum, support/resistance, swing points, divergence and swing market delta indicators for NT7
- High Efficiency TFT Wicked Renko Bars for NT7 provided
- Access to pertinent website training material
- Real time plotting and Historical plotted, customizable trade entry signals and price entry line with audio trade warning alerts
- Stop and Target placements are Method taught, handled and manipulated by NT7 ATM's using Chart Trader and/or SuperDom's
- A 2:1 Risk to Reward Ratio for target traders or first target and then trail traders is our goal unless support or resistance is in our way
- Background coloring for short, middle and long Term Swing Market Structures can be activated at anytime - Traders Choice
- Access to TFT's "Base Method Trade Plan Guide"
- Multi-Part Video Training series for that Trade Plan Guide
- Multi-Part Video Training series with upcoming "Quizzing" to be added for comprehension and many more videos explaining ALL set-ups
- No cost frequent Training Sessions with both real market and historical market data
- Unlimited Email and scheduled Skype Support between 2PM and 6PM EST M-F, as available
- TFT DDWR (Daily Dynamic Wicked Renko) Bar Access available to ALL Lifetime Futures Members (Please see the DDWR Area of the the Menu Performance Section of the Website for a video explanation of exactly what it is and what it does
- Licensed for (2) NT7 Machine ID's (must send in screen shot of each NT7 Control Center --> Help--> About screen if requesting licensing of more than 1 PC). This screen shows the same NT7 license and unique NT7 machine ID for each computer.