TFT AMA II Futures Explanation Video
Trend Following Trades Advanced Market Administrator (TFT AMA II)
The TFT AMA II is designed to allow Traders to monitor multiple markets and time-frames and take trades directly from it , without having to go to a chart or calculate price for trade entries, if not desired. A chart can be brought up at anytime by clicking on an instrument listed in the AMA II. The TFT AMA II will warn traders of upcoming, high probability trades that are setting up on any monitored market in the TFT AMA II. With this Re-sizable Window, you will be able to take trades in markets without having to focus on many monitors looking at multiple charts OR "forcing" trades in any market that just isn't moving.
The new "Strategy Button" now uses pre-defined Filters that can be set up to help Traders decide which Trading Signals they would like to see "Filtered Out" and which ones they would like to see "Included". This is an actual Automation Feature that will continued to be developed and will be the "core" of what will eventually be TFT's Letter of Direction (LOD) Strategy.
TFT CT II owners will be able to upgrade to the TFT AMA II, receiving some past credit towards the AMA II Purchase. All TFT AMA II owners will also have free access to any and all "Standard" Member Training Sessions. E-mail's will be sent out prior to these sessions, with as much notification as possible. Training sessions will attempt to be recorded and placed in the Members area (as long as Murphy isn't in town during the recording process) within 48 hours of the Sessions conclusion.
- TFT Chart Trading using NT7 (TFT CT II) for Day and Swing Trading of Futures, Forex, Stocks, ETF's and (Options using NT7 charted underlying)
- TFT Advanced Market Administrator (TFT AMA II) for Futures with Automation Strategy Buttons
- All TFT NT7 price action, momentum, support/resistance, swing points, divergence and swing market delta indicators for NT7
- High Efficiency TFT Wicked Renko Bars for NT7 provided
- Access to pertinent website training material
- Real time plotting and Historical plotted, customizable trade entry signals and price entry line with audio trade warning alerts
- Stop and Target placements are Method taught, handled and manipulated by NT7 ATM's using Chart Trader and/or SuperDom's
- A 2:1 Risk to Reward Ratio for target traders or first target and then trail traders is our goal unless support or resistance is in our way
- Background coloring for short, middle and long Term Swing Market Structures can be activated at anytime - Traders Choice
- Printable Version of TFT's "Outline Trade Plan"
- Multi-Part Video Training series for that Trade Plan and many more videos explaining ALL set-ups
- No cost frequent Training Sessions with both real market and historical market data
- Futures Symbol Use in TFT AMA II for Trading
- Unlimited Email and Skype Support between 2PM and 6PM EST M-F, as available
- TFT DDWR (Daily Dynamic Wicked Renko) Bar Access available to ALL Lifetime Futures Members (Please see the DDWR Area of the the Menu Performance Section of the Website for a video explanation of exactly what it is and what it does
- Licensed for (2) NT7 Machine ID's (must send in screen shot of NT7 Control Center --> Help--> About screen if requesting licensing of more than 1 PC). This screen shows the same NT7 license and unique NT7 machine ID for each computer.
TFT AMA II Futures Lifetime License Purchase - Buy Now to Purchase -$5,399 Lifetime